Update Opportunity Package
This service updates one or more Single-Project or Multi-Project Packages for a specific Opportunity.
This service requires the following request parameter(s):
|Input Parameter||Description||Required/Optional||Business Rules||Web Service Schema|
|Required (Multiple Occurrences Allowed)||See below for business rules||GrantsPackage_V1.0: UpdatePackage|
This service returns a collection of objects containing the following details:
|Return Value||Comment / Example||Required/Optional||Web Service Schema|
|UpdatePackageResult||Optional (May have multiple occurrences)||GrantsCommonElements|
|ErrorDetails||Optional (May have multiple occurrences)||GrantsCommonElements: ErrorDetails|
The following are the business rules for this service:
- Package ID must belong to specified Opportunity ID
- Project Type (Single-Project or Multi-Project) cannot be modified
- Min Iterations must be specified when Sub-Application Group Label does not exist.
- Max Iterations must be specified when Sub-Application Group Label does not exist.
- Template Name must be specified when Sub-Application Group Label does not exist.
- Certificate must have Manage Packages role
- Opportunity ID must belong to Agency associated with the certificate (or any of its Sub-Agencies if certificate has Manage Agencies role)
- Competition Title is required if Competition ID is not blank
- Competition Title must be blank if Competition ID is blank
- Closing Date must be the same or later than Opening Date
- Closing Date must be in the future
- Template Name must exist in Grants.gov
- If Single-Project Package, Template must contain a mandatory SF-424 form
- If Multi-Project Package, Overall Template must contain a mandatory SF-424 form
- Multi-Project Templates are only available to Agencies with Multi-Project feature
- Label must be unique with a Multi-Project Package
- Multi-Project Packages are only available to Agencies with Multi-Project feature
- Max Iterations must be equal or greater than Min Iterations for Sub-Application groups
- Grants.gov Closings Calendar limit exceeded for specified Closing Date – Closing Date must be changed to a different day or contact PMO to request limit increase
- Instructions file cannot contain a virus
- Label must begin with a letter; only contain letters, numbers, spaces and underscores; and cannot equal ‘XML'